WSF is thrilled to offer a night out for the kids and a night off for the parents — A Night at the North Pole! Drop the kids off dressed in cozy holiday jammies or their favorite ugly Christmas sweater and go enjoy 3.5 hours of time doing what ever Santa’s older elves need time to do!
Friday, December 9th from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Wicklund Elementary
Your little elf will enjoy:
- Watching Arthur Christmas,
- Eating pizza and popcorn,
- Visiting Santa’s Sweet Shoppe for dessert,
- Decorating stockings stuffed with other fun crafts, and
- Playing reindeer games.
Things to Know About A Night at the North Pole
- All kids must be fully potty-trained and at least 4 years of age.
- You must add a First Child Ticket to your cart before proceeding with Sibling Tickets.
- ONLY SIBLINGS are allowed on Sibling Tickets. We’d love your child’s friend to come, but they will need to purchase a full-price First Child Ticket.
- Pick-up is at 8:30 p.m. sharp.