WSF uses RallyUp to manage the online side of this amazing fundraiser! RallyUp charges us absolutely nothing for their amazing services — allowing us to keep every penny donated! Each teacher has a classroom page with an overall fundraising goal, per student goal, and a list of everything they play to do with the money raised. Each student also has a personal page that you can share with family and friends! All donations, whether offline or online, will be credited to your student.
- Cash and Check Donations (Checks made out to Wicklund School Foundation with the student’s name in memo.
- These can be made via the donation envelope sent home with each student.
- No longer have the envelope? Let your teacher know and we’ll get you a new one! You can also drop your donation in the school office in an envelope labeled “To the Attention of WSF” and with the student’s name and classroom teacher clearly written on the envelope.
- Donations will be reflected in the student and class RallyUp pages within 48 hours.
- Payment Methods: Credit Card, Debit Card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- To ensure your student gets credit for the donation, go to your child’s donation page. To find it, go to https://go.RallyUp.com/2023splash and look up your child’s persona page.
- Donations will be reflected in student and class RallyUp pages in real time.
- WSF does incur processing fees for every payment made through RallyUp.
Did you know that you can also donate directly to the school’s Music Program, Library, and P.E. Department? That’s right! Every single student at Wicklund benefits from the hard work happening in each of those areas and they have goals, too — be a hero and check out their fundraising pages today!